OUR WORK - Learn more >>
DONATE A TRUCK! - Learn more >>
We are always looking for volunteers. Volunteering your time can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Sign up now to help us help the children.
Our orphanage only houses 22 children at present, but 12 million children have been orphaned by AIDS. Help us advocate for change.
Help us maintain and grow the orphanage by making a donation online, by phone, or through the mail. No amount is too small, so please help today.
FUNDRAISER - NOV 17TH!
We are having a fund raiser on Sunday, Nov. 17th at The Red Parrot Restaurant, One Hull Shore Drive, Hull, MA from 3pm-6pm. The tickets are $20.00 and can be purchased by sending a check to An Orphan's Dream, P.O. box 692727, Quincy, Ma. There will be music entertainment, silent auction, raffles, refreshments. Also, we are selling chances for 2 tickets to the Denver vs. Patriots game on Nov. 24th at Gillette stadium for $5.00 each or 6 for $25.00. Chances can also be bought by sending a check to An Orphans Dream at the P.O. Box#. Tickets to the event and chance tickets will be mailed back. MORE INFO >
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-817-0760 for details.
- Children's playground with swings, slides, and basketball hoop... $2,240.
- 100-ft deep well for the solar pump for irrigation purposes... $4,200
- Small bus to take our children to competitions and events... $18,000
- Used truck to transport our watermelons to Nairobi to sell... $13,200
- One cottage for 10 orphans, a "mom" and an "auntie"... $80,000