We are always looking for volunteers. Volunteering your time can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Sign up now to help us help the children.
Our orphanage only houses 22 children at present, but 12 million children have been orphaned by AIDS. Help us advocate for change.
Help us maintain and grow the orphanage by making a donation online, by phone, or through the mail. No amount is too small, so please help today.
AN ORPHAN'S DREAM 2014 ANNUAL FUNDRAISER
Sunday, Nov. 16th * 2-6pm * The Red Parrot * 1 Hull Shore Drive * Hull, MA 02045
Door Prizes * Silent Auction * Raffles * Light Refreshments * Musical Entertainment - John D. Kelly
Special Guest will be Virginia Burbank, Founder of Oasis of Peace Village
Tickets are $20 - All proceeds go directly to our orphans in Kenya
Contact: Joan 781-749-6145 or Julie 617-283-2994 or Krisi 339-788-0384
Tax deductible donations can be sent directly to An Orphan's Dream, Inc. PO Box 692727, Quincy, MA 02269
Contact email@example.com or call 617-817-0760 for details.
- Children's playground with swings, slides, and basketball hoop... $2,240.
- 100-ft deep well for the solar pump for irrigation purposes... $4,200
- Small bus to take our children to competitions and events... $18,000
- Used truck to transport our watermelons to Nairobi to sell... $13,200
- One cottage for 10 orphans, a "mom" and an "auntie"... $80,000