WAYS TO DONATE
Use your generosity to be part of the solution! We are a certified non-profit, tax-exempt public charity with 501(c)3 status from the IRS. Remember that all donations are tax-deductible.
Donate now using our secure online form. One-time and monthly donation options available.
Become a Corporate Partner
Become a corporate partner, or designate An Orphan’s Dream as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign.
Tribute & Memoriam Gifts
Honor a family member, friend, or relation by making a donation in their name. Customize a card to send to the recipient, or customize a plaque with your loved one’s name.
Select a Gift
If you would prefer to choose exactly which aspect of the project to donate to, please view our list of possible gifts, ranging from clothing to farming supplies.
GIVE A MATCHING GIFT
Maximize your impact by committing to match gifts up to a certain dollar amount for a set period of time.
DONATE YOUR ITEMS
Explore our wish list to see which items the orphanage currently needs, and if you have anything you’d like to donate, let us know. We are always open to new ideas!
Donate by Mail or Phone
To give by mail, please send a check to:
An Orphan’s Dream, Inc.
P.O. Box 692727
Quincy, MA 02269
BECOME A SPONSOR
Choose a specific child and pledge a monthly amount of $10/mo to $150/mo. This will be your child and you are welcome to correspond and send gifts if you desire.
Tap your employer or professional network for corporate donations. Contact us for more information about engaging corporate donations.
WAYS TO VOLUNTEER
We are always looking for volunteers! Here are some areas where you could help:
- Speak at clubs, churches, and any other large gatherings about the nature of our work and our need for funds.
- Stir up interest among children in their school (or Sunday school) environment.
VOLUNTEER IN PERSON
- For those willing to travel to Kenya, we can always use more hands keeping up the orphanage structure and grounds, and playing with the children.
- Hand out flyers at events or insert the content from our flyers into community newsletters and church bulletins.
- Hold fundraisers to support the orphans’ cause.
RAISE MONEY ONLINE
- You can make a big impact with online fundraising campaigns through Indiegogo & Kickstarter.
WAYS TO CONNECT
Join the conversation and help us get our message out:
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Be up to date on what’s happening at the orphanage, see how you can make a difference and enhance the lives of children who lost their parents to AIDS.
Check back for upcoming events and other ways that you can participate in the success of An Orphan's Dream.
Share via Social Media
Follow An Orphan's Dream on Facebook and Twitter for more insight and news.